Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's ON

All THREE best interest staffings ARE going to happen this week. 

Today is the first, for the sibling group of four.  We found out that we are one of four families being considered.  I'm hoping for a call from our worker later this afternoon with the results...but I'm not holding my breath.

Tomorrow the BIS is for the two boys.

Friday the BIS is for 1 boy.

THE WAITING IS KILLING ME!!!!!!

I know that with four families being considered for each kiddo/sibling set that the possiblity of us not being chosen for any of them is high but I don't want to think about that right now.  I'm glad for the kids' sake that there are so many intersted families but we never dreamed when we decided we were meant to provide a home/family for more kids that that would be the case.

Praying that we are given peace about the outcome on all three days.

No comments: