Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Adoption Update

We found out the sibling set (b-3, g-2, b-almost 1) that we had our homestudy submitted for (and that termination was happening this month) are most likely going to stay with the foster parent now.  I'm really getting discouraged...why would these foster parents not know until the last moment if they want to be the forever family for these kids?!  When we were fostering, we knew within the first week if  we would be willing to be a permanent family for the child.

We also found out that the girl sibling set (5, 3, 2) that our worker told us about have now been put on hold due to a relative popping up.

We are still holding out hope that the 3 1/2 year old girl from our state may be "the one".  Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

No comments: