Monday, August 27, 2012

SO EXCITED...so nervous!!!

We got word yesterday that we got SRS approval and we will be going for the file read and to meet the kids tomorrow!!!  We will talk about next steps tomorrow but it looks as though hopefully the kids will be moving in two weeks.

I am so excited for this to FINALLY be happening!  I do still have that little bit of anxiety that something will go wrong but it's because of past losses not because of anything related to this case.  Everything with this case just seems to be falling into place...just as it is supposed to when it is meant to be! :)

I never dreamed that I'd be as nervous as I am to meet the kids.  I lay awake at night and I have a knot in my stomach all day.  But I know that I already love those three babies with all my heart!  I'm sad that they'll have to grieve the loss of their foster family and the life they have settled into with them.  I am truly grateful for that foster family though because they have loved and helped our kids in so many ways until they could be with us!  Our goal will be to make the transition as smooth and positive as possible for everyone involved. 

I can't believe I'll be Mommy to three more kids!!!  My kids will be B-16, L-8, A-5, G-3 and T-2 :)

No comments: