Friday, February 17, 2012

The waiting continues...

Today was supposed to be court to wrap up testimony in the three kids case.  We were supposed to have a ruling today.  I just heard back from our adoption worker that one of the people that needed to testify couldn't make it today so the judge continued court until 2/29.

We have a staffing for the two girls (8.5 and 3 yrs) on 2/28 so our worker said that she'll have to let them know about court the next day on the three kids.  I asked if she thought they wouldn't choose us b/c of that...I'm worried that we won't be chosen for the girls b/c of court the next day and then court won't go in our favor either. :(

No comments: