Monday, December 21, 2009

Let's see how much we can cram in :)

I've taken my own advice and focused more on rest and family this week! My sickies are still hanging around but I'm getting more rest so it's all working out.

As promised, a pic of my new van...
(Unfortunately every time I think to take a picture it's dark but you get the idea)

Before I forget...

Lexy on her Kindergarten Music Program night...

(Lexy with her presents from Papa & Grammy and Mammaw & Grandpa)

(Lexy with her teacher Mrs. Woolsey and her friend Chance)


And Brooke from her play...
And at Brooke's Choir concert...


On Friday, Mike and I went to Lexy's Winter Party at school. I can't believe that I forgot my camera again but they were all so cute eating their goodies (LOTS), making crafts and playing reindeer games!


On Saturday, we loaded up in our new van for some Family Fun - Holiday Style. We went to Bass Pro Shop where we started off having a nice lunch at one of their restaurants and then we wrote letters to Santa, played games and decorated cookies while we waited FOREVER for our turn to see Santa. Afterwards we did some last minute Christmas shopping, ate a quick dinner and headed home.




Yesterday and this morning, Brooke and I have been working on cleaning the house for Christmas and making the fudge that we give as gifts to some of our family and friends. This year we made chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter, YUM!

No comments: