Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hmmmm...

Not too much going on around here.  Not that the quiet is bad, I love our peaceful drama free life :-)  I see and hear so many people focus on the negatives of their life and drama just seems to surround them.  I choose to focus on the positives, look for the good, enjoy my life to the fullest.  I guess I just try to be a "glass half full" kinda gal!

We have been doing "stuff".  We went to the basketball game last Friday to watch Brooke cheer.  And the girls and Mike all had the day off on Monday so we headed up to the mall for Lexy to get more things for her build-a-bear dog that she made and for Brooke to look for shoes to go with her dress for Formal (it's this weekend).  I've been kinda lazy and haven't taken hardly any pictures for the past couple of weeks...I think I get a little burned out after Christmas!!  And without pictures posts just seem boring :)

No new adoption news.  We did get an e-mail from the far away adoption agency that said they received our homestudy, etc. and that they would contact us if we were a potential match for "Pinky" but haven't heard anything more.  Our time will come :)

No comments: