Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pinky

Well now I know the reason why we have not heard anything more from the far away agency about Pinky.  Today they updated their website to say that there is a complication in her case that requires them to find a family from their state for her.  I'm assuming that the complication is that they are no longer in contact with birthmom and will either need to find her or file for abandonment to terminate her rights before adoption can occur which can take up to a year.  It made me very sad when I read the update.  Especially since they finally put a photo of her on her profile and I was right...she is absolutely beautiful.  I really felt that she was supposed to be a part of our family :(  All that dreaming, shopping and planning for nothing.

So we continue to wait...

No comments: