Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A family for the boys

I felt like I saw a family coming together last night. A family here in town had expressed interest in my boys (even before we knew we wouldn't be the boys forever family), last night this family came to meet the boys. I have never witnessed such amazing peace in myself at seeing the boys with this family...as if this was all working out the way it was meant to be. We thought we would be the forever family for these boys but it looks like God was really asking us to be the final stepping stone in them finding their family. I am SO happy for J & J and this family!!!

The boys will be going to this family in the evenings for the rest of the week to get to know them and moving there on Friday evening. We will miss J & J terribly but my whole family really seems at peace with our decision about this.

Now to find our forever kid(s)...

No comments: