Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Fun Weekend!

This weekend was GREAT!!

On Saturday (our family fun day) we took the girls to the Cider Fest. We met Maamaw and Grandpa Tom there and we had a great time, here's a few pics...

On Sunday we couldn't believe how warm it was for the end of September so we set up the sprinkler and the girls had a great time! I'm sure we made a few other parents mad at us though b/c every time a car drove past with kids in it we could see/hear the kids asking if they could do that!


While the girls were playing in the sprinkler, I took advantage of the nice weather and cleaned off and organized our porch. I should have taken a before picture, it was covered in bikes, carseats, strollers, toys, etc. (thank you Mike for your help!) I also made a tablecloth and chair cushions for our little table, I think it turned out cute!


No comments: