Friday, September 26, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday I celebrated my 35th birthday...what a wonderful day! My mom took me to breakfast and shopping and then Dad and Karen went to dinner with us and came back for presents and cake. When I woke Lexy up yesterday morning, before she even opened her eyes, she said "It's your birthday day Mommy!!!!" it just made me smile! Lexy also was in tears b/c she didn't want to go to school b/c she had told her teacher she would be at my birthday party :-)

Mike and Brooke had spent about 2 1/2 hrs at Wal-Mart the night before finding just the right gifts (and for those of you that know Brooke that can take hours!) and getting the german chocolate cake and ice cream that I asked for. They did such a great job and I feel SO blessed that I have a family that cares so much. Here's some pics of last night...


No comments: