Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A new month...and bored!

Well here we are in October already (only 2 months and 24 days until Christmas!). I do truly love this time of year...the trees, the leaves, the crisp fall air (although we haven't had much of that yet), the festivals and pumpkin patches.

Even though it is my favorite time of year I have found myself bored and a little down. I am SO not used to having any time to myself (haven't in 12 years!) and I just don't know what to do with myself. Brooke goes to school all day, Lexy is in school for 3 hrs every morning and there's no other kiddos here. Yes I have plenty of projects that I could be working on but I'm one of those people that only gets motivated to do things when I'm terribly busy and in the middle of chaos. I just can't get motivated when there is no time constraints.

So here I sit getting nothing done wondering what is the next thing to come...

No comments: