Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AHHHHHH....retail therapy!


I decided that today was a good day to get my butt out of the house and do a little therapy...of the retail sort! I would have liked company but neither of my calls yielded a shopping/therapy partner so I sucked it up and did individual therapy :-)

My intention when starting out my therapy session was to cross off several of the gifts still on my "to buy" list since I won't be able to go shopping on Black Friday this year. Somewhere along the way, that intention went awry and I ended up with clothes. Some for me, some for Brooke (poor girl has outgrown almost all hers with the appearance of her girly curves) and a bag of skittles for Lexy. I did cross off a couple of the gifts on my list but not near as many as I wanted to. Oh well, now I have an excuse for another retail therapy day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE shopping! My boss always feels bad when she has me do errands like buy the kids clothes and stuff but I totally love doing it!