Friday, September 25, 2009

Robin is a good BFF!

This morning Robin took me out for breakfast and surprised me with this great gift for my birthday...


She included all my favorite things! In the beautiful box, there was chocolate and candy and a frame and some scrapbooking stuff and a craft book and magazine and smell-um-goods, etc....she really outdid herself at making me feel special!

Robin and I have been friends for about 8 years now and I am SO blessed to be able to call her my best friend. We always have a great time together and she is someone that I know I can count on at anytime. She's there if I would need her in an emergency, for a shoulder to cry on, to celebrate something or to just have a laugh with. I think I would probably go insane without her...possibly we'll go insane together and share a little white padded room :-)



Thank you Robin for being an awesome BFF!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift!

Happy Birthday!

Ninemire said...

I'm sorry I missed it agian.. that's why I don't make the BFF list...
Tiffany

Ninemire said...

Oops Happy Birthday.. should have offered you a little chocolate to hold for your birthday...
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

your welcome and I am glad you enjoyed it. hope the rest of your day was awesome also