Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Way Back When-esday & Wordful Wednesday

September 2007
Brooke, Ashley, Sheila, Tori, Lexy

COUSINS!!!

August 2009
Brooke, Ashley, Lexy, Sheila, Tori

I love that Brooke and Lexy have cousins around their ages. It makes for a good time for all when we get together. And I'm really excited that CJ & Jess are adding one (or two) more cousins to the mix in March!
To check out who else is playing along join Cheryl for Way Back When-esday and Angie at Wordful Wednesday !

8 comments:

monica said...

Cousins are so fun to play with. I am also glad that my boys have cousins to play with, they love them! Cute pictures!

Jenny said...

How fun! I grew up with cousins my age and I'm so excited that my daughter has a few cousins her age as well.

Carrie said...

I also grew up with cousins my own age, some of them are still my best friends!

Debbie said...

There is something so special about cousins!

Liz Mays said...

Cousins make the best playmates! (ok, not mine since she hit me over the head with an iron...but other people's) :)

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh kids are similarly blessed with close-in-age cousins....it's so fun to watch them all together!

Love your Way Back When-esday post...thank you so much for playing along, MyLinda!

Stephanie Faris said...

It is great having cousins your kids' age. We used to have a ball going to visit my mom's family in Missouri every summer because all the kids were around our age. It was like having siblings, only better!

Anonymous said...

Cute! My cousin is now one of my best friends as an adult.