Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So many emotions

Wow this adoption stuff is emotionally draining!! :)

Mike and I are getting TB tests done today so on Friday all of the paperwork (except fingerprinting) will be done and we can send it back to the agency! We are supposed to be getting an e-mail with the information for who we need to contact about the fingerprinting soon. The agency is having a hard time getting information from our past foster agencies...not a big surprise :)

Last week I got an e-mail from the lady from the site the girls are on. She said that if we gave her our adoption workers contact information then she would let them know who to contact for more information about the girls...problem is we don't have an adoption worker yet (we get one of those AFTER our homestudy update is done). So the lady that we've been working with from the adoption agency said we could give her information to the website lady...CONFUSED YET?? We gave that information and yesterday I got e-mails of the website lady giving the adoption lady the information and the adoption lady saying that we were not far enough along for her to inquire to the girl's worker. UUUGGGHHHH!!!! So I e-mailed back adoption lady and told her that I just really want to make the girl's worker aware that we would love to have more information about them and possibly be included in their best interest staffing after our update is completed.

SOOOOO, I got an e-mail back from adoption lady saying that she can't inquire for us but that many people inquire on their own and encouraged me to do that. YAY!

SOOOOO, I just sent an e-mail to the girl's worker explaining our position (in a much shorter version than this!) and asking for more information about the girls...hopefully we'll hear back from her soon! I hope I didn't step on any toes, I'm NERVOUS!

No comments: