Monday, January 11, 2010

This and That

It's finally warming up around here!!!!!! It's suppose to get up to about 31 today, gonna feel like a heatwave! AND the kids are back at school and Mike's back at work!!

On Saturday we couldn't stand to be in the house any longer so we all bundled up and ventured out for some family fun time. We signed Brooke and I up for a sewing class (one of her Christmas presents), did a little shopping, walked around the mall and went to a buffet for dinner. It was so nice to get out of the house for a little bit even though we froze our butts off going from car to building and back.

Out of the blue this morning Lexy started asking me questions about the three girls and then told Brooke and I "I hope those three girls get to be my sisters, I'll be a really good big sister". She then asked if they would be here by Valentine's Day when I told her no that it would probably be much longer than that she said "well I guess by December 1st then" lol...I love that girl to pieces! After dropping the girls off at school this morning, I made copies of our old homestudy and other paperwork and I'm getting them in the mail today to our adoption agency!

After school tonight we get to go watch Brooke cheer for the boys basketball game. She has been looking forward to it and was very excited this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, "December 1st", how cute is that?!

The 3 year old I nanny for looked at a picture of Alex today and gasped and looked at me and said "I love Your boy!". It was SO sweet!!!