Friday, August 26, 2011

Adoption Update

The waiting continues.

Our adoption worker called today to tell us that we were not the chosen family in either of the staffings this week.  We weren't really surprised by this information, I'm not sure why.  I had told Mike earlier today that I just didn't feel like we would be chosen.  It just wasn't meant to be.

So now we wait for the sibling group of 4's BIS, which now is being pushed back to the end of Sept./beg. of Oct. because of more scheduling conflicts.  I won't get started on my feelings that these kids should come before lunch dates and vacations!

Our worker also mentioned that there is a possiblity that TWO of our previous adoption situations may be looking for a home again.  We'll know more in the next few weeks.

We are disappointed but not ready to throw in the towel.  We just have to wait a little longer for OUR kid(s)!

No comments: