Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Fun - Week 11

We started off the week playing glow-in-the-dark minature golf.


Lexy and I made a trip to the lake to play in the sand and water.  I hadn't been there since high school but I knew Lexy would love it after visiting Myrtle Beach this summer...and she DID!  I think I've created a monster, she says she wants to go there everyday!


We also spent a day at Coco Key, an indoor waterpark with Robin and her kiddos.  We had a fun time and it was nice to not have to worry about sunscreen (since I got burnt the day before).  I can't believe I didn't take one picture of our day :(

On Friday, we took Lexy's school supplies up to her school to put away and met her teacher.  And then we headed up for an early movie (Glee 3D), went to lunch at Denny's (a favorite of all of ours) and then headed to Target for some shopping.


No comments: