Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday

I celebrated my birthday over the weekend.  I think I'm at the point where I'd like to stop celebrating...or at least not put a number to the day :)  I don't feel like I'm getting older so why should I have to be saddled with a number that I don't care for?!!

To celebrate we visited a local festival on Saturday and then on Sunday Mike fixed biscuits and gravy for me for breakfast before Papa (my dad) & Grammy and Mammaw (my mom) & Grandpa Tom went to eat at my favorite mexican restaurant with us and then came back to our house for cake (Mike got me a Tweety Bird cake, my favorite) and ice cream.


Brooke surprised me with a big sparkly Happy Birthday sign that said "I love you" and "I hope you have a great day mommy" :)  I got a necklace and earring set from Mammaw & Tom and a donut maker that I've been wanting from Papa & Grammy.  For my gift from Mike and the girls I asked to wait until the craft machine (Silhoutte) that I've been wanting for a year to go on sale so that I could get that!

No comments: