Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

My word to live by for 2012 will be...GRATEFUL.

Some of my other words in past years have been BELIEVE (that all things will work out as they should) and DETERMINATION (to do everything I could do to MAKE things work out the way they should).

While I still believe that all things will work out the way they are meant to and I will do everything that I personally need to do to help make those things happen...I need to be GRATEFUL for the right now, for the little things, for all that I have AT THIS MOMENT!

I will be GRATEFUL for what I have TODAY instead of focusing on what could/should/might happen tomorrow.  I will live IN THE MOMENT, and be grateful for that moment...appreciating the wonderful life that I have been given every single day!

I will be GRATEFUL for the love, health, safety and happiness of my family and friends. 

No comments: