Friday, April 3, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


Ellen over at Thrifty & Chic Mom has this great weekly challenge. Focus Friday is where you list a couple of small and/or large projects that you want to focus on for the week and then the next week you tell how you did at getting those projects done.

Last weeks goals...
1.) Go through the basement to find a few things to put in my friends garage sale next weekend.
2.) Bake something for the cheer bake sale.
3.) Straighten 2 areas in the basement.

Well...I'm going to admit COMPLETE FAILURE for this past week! I did not get anything together for the garage sale and I did not get two areas of the basement clean. I didn't even do the baking, Brooke did that!

This weeks goals...
1.) Straighten 2 areas of the basement
2.) Prepare for Easter and my Dad's birthday (same day)...buy, bake, prepare things
3.) Get Lexy to Kindergarten roundup and have a Mommy & me day with her

1 comment:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Oh well life takes over sometimes, gOod luck with your tasks his week!