Monday, April 27, 2009





In case you didn't know, I participate with Laura over at Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. It's a great way to find a new recipe or two as there are hundreds of participants each week. Plus, planning my meals each week (and shopping only one time a week for those meals) really helps in knowing what's for dinner without all the headaches and keeps the food bill low. An added bonus is that we don't eat out as much if I have a plan!! Go take a look...you might get some ideas!

You can always find my weekly menu on my Dinner's Done blog (click here or on the button for Dinner's Done over on the right!).

Our menu this week includes...

Pork Chop & Oven Fries Bake, green beans, applesauce
Waffles, bacon, mandarin oranges
Frito Chili Pie, raw veggies, apples
Crockpot Teriyaki Beef, cheesy potatoes, green beans, pineapple
Crunchy Onion Chicken, lipton noodles (chicken), corn, apricots

and one day this week, Muffin Glory Cake

No comments: