Friday, April 17, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


Ellen over at Thrifty & Chic Mom has this great weekly challenge. Focus Friday is where you list a couple of small and/or large projects that you want to focus on for the week and then the next week you tell how you did at getting those projects done.

I'm not sure why but I never got around to posting last week, sorry!
Last weeks goals...(actually two weeks ago)
1.) Straighten 2 areas of the basement-this one has not been started :-(
2.) Prepare for Easter and my Dad's birthday (same day)...buy, bake, prepare things-Done, I have pics in previous posts!
3.) Get Lexy to Kindergarten roundup and have a Mommy & me day with her -Done!
Plus, this past week I went through Lexy's clothes and packed away the winter things (except for a few since we are still having some cold days) and unpacked most of the spring/summer things. Lexy still needs to try on some of the things before I put them in her closet (or in the garage sale pile).

So now on to this week.

This weeks goals...
1.) Stop eating Easter candy!
2.) Make Brooke's 13th b-day invitations.
3.) Get 2 areas in the basement straightened.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh! 13!?

Yes, I need to stop eating candy too!

Erica said...

2 out of 3 is pretty good, plus the extra stuff. Great job. Good luck this week. I think Easter candy is the hardest.

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Great job our Easter candy needs to go too!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I have been ripping off my kid's candy all week long! lol!