Brooke had a difficult time deciding what she wanted to do to celebrate her birthday this year but once the decision was made everything came together nicely. Brooke invited her three best friends to spend the day and night with her. Lindsey had to work during the day but she joined Brooke, Taryn and Suzy later in the evening. On the agenda was...
- hair and makeup done at a beauty school
- lunch at Golden Corral (Brooke's favorite)
- shopping at the mall and other places
- lots and lots of pictures
- pizza for dinner
- doing nails
- making custom flip flops together
- getting BLT'S dolls and necklaces from Brooke **
- Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
- lots of snacks
- lots of talking, giggling, singing and dancing
- staying up too late
- breakfast of blueberry muffins and bacon (Brooke's favorite)
Brooke has the best friends ever! I love those girls, they did everything possible to make Brooke feel special and loved on her birthday!
** Brooke found dolls that looked like herself and each of her friends and then made necklaces that had a picture of them (the girls) on it. BLT"S = (Brooke, Lindsey, Taryn, Suzy)...cute huh?!!