Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

For Mother's Day this year we decided to have a cook out at our house instead of going to a restaurant.  It worked out so much better and the kids had so much more fun!  We had our family, Papa & Grammy, Mammaw & Grandpa Tom, Uncle CJ & Aunt Jessie w/ Ashley, Tori, Sheila & Toby and Uncle Bill.





For Mother's Day this year I got a swing for the back yard, a very special card and magnet from Lexy and a beautiful jewelry hanger that Brooke made for me in wood shop class...I'm so blessed!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It looks like you all had a very good day! And like Brooke loves her car!!

I am hosting a giveaway over on my blog if you would like to come over and enter. Part of the prize package is a beautiful necklace that would look amazing on that new jewelry board.

www.frugalnavywife.blogspot.com