Thursday, December 29, 2011

Adoption Update

Really no new information except that we have submitted our homestudy on two more sibling sets.  We are now being considered for five different sibling sets...

1.)  Our original three (B-4, G-3, B-almost 2) - Won't know anything until late January court date.

2.)  Other agency (G-5, B-4, G-2) - BIS not set yet.

3.)  Our agency (B-2, B-1) - BIS should be set soon.

4.)  Other agency (G-2, B-1) - BIS will probably be the first one but don't have a date yet.

5.)  Our agency (G-8.5, G-almost 3) - These are another set (like original 3) that have been back and forth on finding a home.  These poor girls desperately need permanency but I still don't think it's close since their still waiting on paperwork from another state about a relative for the oldest. :(


I couldn't stop myself from buying a toy that I have had my eye on today (on clearance).  It was just a simple wooden boy with magnetic clothes but I just know that whomever God plans to place in our family will love it! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Sounds like you will be parents soon! AWESOME!