Thursday, June 4, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday

Ellen over at Thrifty & Chic Mom has this great weekly challenge. Focus Friday is where you list a couple of small and/or large projects that you want to focus on for the week and then the next week you tell how you did at getting those projects done.

Last weeks goals...
1.) Continue to work on getting the summer morning routine down. I want to make a chore chart for the girls and I to help get things done in the morning. Hmm, I didn't exercise this week but seemed to get a lot around the house done even with going on lots of outings...seems I have trouble doing both but will try this week!

2.) Make Lexy's "silly monster" that we bought material for. I did make Lexy's "silly monster" named Silly and Brooke begged for one of her own so I made her one too (She named hers Pretty)! I think Brooke and I have decided to try doing a craft booth sometime soon (her with her duct tape/juice pouch purses and me with my monsters.

3.) Straighten the front porch and figure out a way to store the summer toys so we can get to them better. This one didn't get done this week.

This weeks goals...

1.) Get the front porch toys straightened up and gone thru.

2.) Make two monsters for Brooke and my craft booth adventure.

3.) Do at least three fun activities with Brooke and Lexy this week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the monsters!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

The monsters are super cute good luck with the craft booth adventure!

amy & lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Those monsters are adorable!!! My daughter would love them...and she's 26!! Cute.

KK said...

Great goals!

Barb said...

I wanted to take a minute to thank you for leaving such a nice comment at my place.

The little monsters you made are adorable. I could swear I've seen a pattern like that and you can bet, I'm going to find it and make these for Cameron and Avery. They're as cute as can be!

The kids aren't too bad either. LOL