Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Way Back When-esday & Wordful Wednesday

December 2007
Lexy (3) & Mike
Lexy and Daddy playing in the snow!
I went back looking for the coldest looking picture I could find this morning! It has been 95+ degrees here for the past several days with heat indexes between 105 and 110...I'm tired of hot!! We're headed to the pool today to try to get some relief from this heat.

To check out who else is playing along join Cheryl for Way Back When-esday and Angie at Wordful Wednesday !

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I like it warm, but 105? Wow, that's hot! Enjoy the pool and stay cool!

Happy WW!

Muthering Heights said...

Yikes! I hope you can stay cool!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Oh I know! The heat seems so bad right now. It seems like 100 degrees here. We need to go take a dip in the pool. Wet hair is the only way I stay cool these days!

Cheryl Lage said...

What a PERFECT contrast to today's weather here too! :)

Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday so wonderfully!

Unknown said...

Woohoo it's in the hundreds here today- nice to see something so refreshing. (I hate the cold when I'm in it after 18 months in Alaska, though lol.)

Thanks for stopping by it is my first WW and I'm having a blast.

Annie said...

I live in Puerto Rico and I know how hot is 95 degrees.

Great picture.

Stopping from Twinfatuation.