Friday, October 9, 2009

Focus Friday

Last weeks goals...
1.) Continue to walk, organize and clear out the Craigslist stuff from the basement. Didn't get much of this done this week because I was so tired and sore from work at the beginning of the week and then the last two days I've had sick kiddos...strep sucks!
2.) Make some quick freezer breakfasts for weekday mornings. I did do this and it's worked out well!
3.) Not get stressed out over working and missing so much this week. Enjoy the time I do have with my family. This is one I'm still struggling with. Especially when the HR gal at Target called yesterday and rudely told me that she would not approve my time off request for the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. I'm trying to keep in mind why I am doing this but I'm having a hard time with how tired/sore I'm feeling, the girls being sick, Lexy becoming clingy and whiney from all the change and warnings that this is going to be a BAD winter weather wise and it's a 30 minute drive each way. Ugh, I feel defeated today but that might be because I was up most of the night last night with Lexy because her throat hurt...and I have to work tonight.
4.) Plan to go to the BIG craft fair next weekend. I think I'm going to pass on this one. It's suppose to be really cold and yucky this weekend, not worth taking everyone out in the bad weather!

This weeks goals...
1.) Work on getting more exercise in (it does help my mood) and get pictures taken/posted for the girls clothes I want to get rid of.
2.) Enjoy the girls day off of school on Monday by doing something fun.
3.) Call the adoption agency and get things started.
4.) Get everyone feeling better around here! And do everything I can to keep us all healthy this winter...hard with both girls in school and me working at Target!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For freezer meals I go to Make and Take. There are similar places. You go in and prep the meals and take them home and put them in your freezer. It might seem expensive the first time you go but once you realize that the place takes care of the shopping, prep, clean up, etc, it's soooo worth it.