Friday, October 30, 2009

Focus Friday & more

Last weeks goals...

Well I did not get much accomplished this past week since I had the flu and couldn't get off the couch! We did go to the pumpkin patch over the weekend and I got Lexy's class bags/party taken care of but that's about it.

This weeks goals...
1.) Do something for myself...besides lay on the couch :-)
2.) Continue to look for a new job.
3.) Make a list of what I have bought/need to still buy for Christmas.
4.) IDK...I'm still not thinking straight from this flu thing!

AND FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE:

Here's how the girls went to school today. Lexy got to wear her costume, they only get to in preschool and kindergarten here so this will be her last year :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that orange shirt!

Feel better!

I need to make up the Christmas list too. I'm doing a lot of homemade gifts this year so I really need to get going on those.

MaricrisG said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear you've got the flu. I know how it is to have it. It's pure yukkiness! I hope you get well soon! Be well.