Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Pickin'

Here's where I have a pity party so if you want to only read the fun happy stuff scroll down a little...

I'm EXHAUSTED...mentally, physically and emotionally! I just want to crawl back in bed and cover my head...and I just might after I finish this!! I've worked the last three days b/c Target messed up again...same old story :( I think about just quitting everyday BUT we found out on Sat. that my van needs a new starter and I really want to get the girls their Christmas presents. And then I think...didn't I start this job to save up for a homestudy???? Homestudies, adoption and a new baby for us seems SO FAR AWAY right now.

Oh and did I mention that Mike just called and told me that he realized this morning that he is on call the week of Thanksgiving which means that we can't go to my Dad & Karen's house like we do every year????

I'm EXHAUSTED!!!

Ok now on to the happy stuff...

Before I went to work on Sat. we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Lexy has been asking everyday when we were going and then we got a note on Friday that she had to take one to school this week so she got two!

Brooke, Kenzie, Lexy at the Pumpkin Patch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things are crazy for you right now and that you don't feel like you're working toward your goal.

(((Hugs)))