Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've been hit...

with the flu that is! Not sure if the exhaustion I felt in my last post was due to or the cause of this but regardless by Tuesday morning I felt like a semi had run over me and then just for fun had backed up and run over me again! Today I still have a cough and feel sore all over and tired but I am able to get up off the couch for short periods. I've been trying to get things together for Lexy's class party tomorrow (talk about last minute!) and just that is wearing me out!


Here's the scrapbook page I made for our trip to the pumpkin patch over the weekend...


And last night Mike got home from work and told Lexy to get dressed to go play in the leaves. He must have been reading her mind b/c she had asked all the way home from school about doing that. Lexy had a fabulous time and Brooke even got in on it!



No comments: