Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Homestudy date

Got word today that we are doing our homestudy update on April 13th!!!! Our worker has to have the homestudy written up by the end of the month but has already invited us to an "adoption event" next week...not sure if we'll attend or not. Wow things are really moving fast now!!

I've been praying a lot lately for peace and guidance as the nervousness and doubts begin to take over my normally crazy but level headed mind :) I know this is what we're supposed to be doing right now and I know that our next family member(s) will be a perfect fit for us so I just have to trust that everything will work out just the way it's meant to be!

After a couple of months of telling us that she didn't want anymore kids in our house, Lexy told me out of the blue at the doctor's office yesterday..."I want a brown baby sister...and I want another brown sister that is between the ages of 4 and 2" Yes her words, Hmmm maybe she knows something the rest of us don't yet :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

She's just ordering up a sibling! That's SO cute.