Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 25 & 26

Journey of Peace

My act of self-kindness for Day 25 was...

I did a little shopping by myself before having to pick the girls up in the early afternoon.


My act of self-kindness for Day 26 was...

Today I let myself enjoy a GREAT first day of summer! I really want to focus on slowing down and enjoying this summer with my girls, they grow up so fast! Today we had a lazy morning and then after lunch we ventured out to look around at a junk store before heading to the park. While at the park Kenzie was sweet enough to keep an eye on Lexy while I took Brooke for a little driving practice (we didn't do much but I can tell she's getting better everytime she drives). Before heading home we stopped off at McD's for an ice cream cone. Then we had a nice evening all together at home - these are getting fewer as Brooke gets older and more social :(

1 comment:

Ninemire said...

OK I feel a little more connected now.
Have a great weekend, and yes the years go by so fast..
T