Friday, May 14, 2010

Got a profile!

Yesterday afternoon I opened up my e-mail to find an e-mail from our adoption worker...she sent an adoption profile that she thought may be a match for us!! The profile is for a sibling set of three. Twin boys that are 3 1/2 and a little girl that will be 2 in a month. They are african american/hispanic and gorgeous! There was a little bit of information about them included but not much. All of us agreed to let our worker know that we're interested in learning more about them :-)

Holy Cow we would have a full and LOUD house!! It's exciting to think about the possibilities... ha a little scary too :-)



Journey of Peace

My act of self-kindness for Day 13 was...

Truthfully the only thing I really did for myself yesterday was color my hair...I guess that's a big thing since I don't want to look like an old lady lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOW EXCITING! Can't wait to hear more!