Monday, December 15, 2008

A COLD Day!

Yep the girls had school and none of us were too happy to have to get out this morning! It has been SO cold all day!

Today I had this on the stove can you guess what it will be???


Nope not these, although I did make these (no bake cookies) for Mike and the girls today too!

It was this...

Yep, PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE! Is your mouth watering yet???? And no this batch is not for you dad!! This batch is actually for Lexy's teachers but I promise I'll be making more in the coming days for the family!!!
Now for the the bad Mommy moment...while doing all the above, I forgot to pick Brooke up from school!!!!! Yes it is only a 5 block walk and she does it often but it is FREEZING outside! I felt SO bad when she showed up at the door :-(
So I covered her with blankets...

and made her some hot cocoa...

Sorry Brooke!!!!!

No comments: