Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our "wagie ride" for Tuesday

As I mentioned here, we wanted to join in honoring Tuesday by participating in a virtual "wagie ride". We don't have a wagon and I'm pretty sure Brooke would look kinda silly in one so we chose to honor Tuesday by enjoying an afternoon at the park...

I was brought to tears watching my two beautiful girls playing, running and laughing. Tuesday, you have made me appreciate the time I have with my girls even greater! Whitt family, you are in our prayers. Love, The Richards Family

11 comments:

The Eadle Family said...

This is beautiful. I am a family friend of the Whitt's, and I am making a video scrapbook for them to see all the wagie rides and balloon releases. I would love to add your pictures to it

Bee and Rose said...

I feel the same way:) Beautiful photos!

Danita said...

Lovely photos & wonderful tribute!

Eudea-Mamia said...

Thanks so much Mylinda for linking along!

Looks like you guys had wonderful family time - a perfect tribute. Em

Lee of MWOB said...

YOur day at the park looks amazing and filled with love..thank you for joining in on the tribute!

Lee

Heather of the EO said...

Yes, a wonderful tribute and such fun photos.

cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cat said...

Exactly the point - spending time together and loving each other. A very fitting tribute. Love from South Africa. (Sorry about the mess)

Rachael said...

wow, what a sweet tribute...

Christine said...

Lovely scrapbook page. Your girls are beatiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

BoufMom9 said...

Thank you so much for paying tribute to Tuesday.
I was able to celebrate Tuesday's life out in CO with her family and I know all of the love and support means the world to them.
Many blessings!
~ Debi