Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I haven't done one of these before but I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something that I did not do because I am such a wonderful mother and wife.

*I did not teach my eldest daughter how to mop the kitchen this weekend b/c I didn't want to do it anymore!

*I did not call same daughter a little sh*t when she grumbled about being bored while we were cleaning the playroom together!

*I did not let my younger daughter eat a fudgecycle for breakfast b/c it was easier than arguing about why not!

*I did not sit at my computer for 3 hours last night catching up my blogs and ignoring everyone!

*I did not share that package of peanut butter cups with Brooke yesterday b/c that would not be on the diet plan!

Ok, that's enough honesty for one day! If you want to join in or read more go on over to MckMama .

No comments: