Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

As I've been visiting others' blogs I have noticed that there are many Wednesday activities I can join in on such as Wordless Wednesday, Way Back Whens-day and today I'm joining Angie at http://angiescircus.blogspot.com/2009/01/wordful-wednesday-peter-pan.html as she does "Wordful Wednesday", where we choose a photo(s) and yap about it so here goes...

This picture was taken at the game last night. Thankfully Robin and I pack sandwiches and snacks on game nights because the girls think they are absolutely starving by half-time. And their friends have noticed that we bring snacks so now they look for them too! I do love going to watch the girls cheer (and I've even gotten to where I like watching the games a little), next week they will be performing their dance that they've been working on.

No comments: