Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years eve. We stayed home and Papa & Grammy came to celebrate with us. Brooke & Kenzie even decided to turn down an invitation from a cheerleading friend to stay home and continue tradition of celebrating with us (don't know how many more years that will happen!!). We had lots and lots of goodies, snacks and soda and played games, cards and watched TV. Even Lexy made it until midnight this year for the first time! She thought the glasses we use for the sparkling grape juice were the coolest glasses she'd ever seen!

Here's us at midnight...


I have lots of resolutions but the most important is to fully appreciate the people in my life. I think sadly that we tend to take those closest to us for granted. I want to make sure that the people that help make me happy feel that love and happiness in return, that they feel that I appreciate them and that they can count on me for anything.

No comments: