Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Way Back When-esday

I thought I would join in for Way Back When-esday today. We simply choose a picture from the past and share about it. Cheryl hosts this at Twinfatuation.

My picture for today is...



Date - December 1997
Mike (34) and Brooke (19 months)
Brooke has ALWAYS been a Daddy's girl! They look the same, they act the same and they both have my heart! I can remember this time in Brooke's life so well, she was SO funny, always saying or doing something to make us laugh!
Now go on over to Twinfatuation to play along and to see who else is playing along!

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigoodness -- Daddy and daughter BOTH look SOOO incredibly happy to be together! (of course the Santa hats simply add to the cute factor!) You can almost hear the girlie giggles. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday! Great to have you -- hope you'll play often!