Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another one?


While we were at a school function last night eating pizza, all the sudden Lexy says "my other tooth is gone!". Sure enough her other bottom tooth had fallen out. After looking everywhere it was determined that Lexy swallowed the tooth (yuck!). She was upset until I told her that we could write a note to the tooth fairy and she would still come :-) At this rate we're going to be in the poorhouse soon!
We stopped at Sonic on the way home for some ice cream and Lexy said that it felt weird to have the straw where her teeth were suppose to be :-)

7 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

It seems like it happened that way for me. All my teeth fell out around the same time. Not all of them...but definitely in twos or threes. Any excuse for ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck. Wonder if thar comes out in the poop?

Debbie said...

What a cutie. I remember those fun days:)
Dropped by from SITS.

jori-o said...

Love it when they have "holes in their heads!"

Thanks for stopping by my place today! =)

Dori said...

She's so cute! Dropping by from SITS. Thanks for visiting me :)

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cute! losing teeth is such a fun experience.

Stopping in from SITS.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cute! losing teeth is such a fun experience.

Stopping in from SITS.