Monday, August 24, 2009

Toothfairy visit

The Toothfairy was VERY generous when she came to pick up Lexy's first lost tooth and left $5 in place of the tooth!! I did let her know that $5 is just for the first tooth, from then on only $1 is usually left!
Lexy, Brooke and I went to Toys R Us to spend Lexy's Toothfairy money. Like usual, everything Lexy looked at was more than the amount she had :-) She settled on this "Wizards of Waverly Place" magic wand that lights up and makes sound and it comes with a little spell book. Before leaving with the wand, Lexy had me promise that I would be getting her a butterfly net and Snuggie for Kids (she's obsessed with these) for Christmas.

5 comments:

Multiple personalities.. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today, it's always lovely to meet a fellow SISTah! Congrats to your beautiful daughter on getting her first visit from the tooth fairy, that's always very special. Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

Awww! She looks so cute!

Stephanie Faris said...

I think I got a quarter a tooth when I was a kid. Inflation!

Brandy said...

Five dollars?! Holy cow!! I was lucky if I got a dollar!

Unknown said...

Wow, you have a great toothfairy! Can I get her name?