Friday, August 7, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


Ellen over at Thrifty & Chic Mom has this great weekly challenge. Focus Friday is where you list a couple of small and/or large projects that you want to focus on for the week and then the next week you tell how you did at getting those projects done.

I didn't play along last week and I'll admit that I've been way too busy to focus on anything but day to day stuff! School starts in a week so I'm hoping to work on some neglected goals and projects when I have all day to myself with both girls being in school!

This weeks goals...

1.) Enjoy the last week of summer vacation with the girls!
2.) Make sure we have everything to start school. Make Lexy an apron for craft time at school. Label everything with names.
3.) Organize bedrooms and go thru clothes for an organized start to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun week!

PS Thank you for leaving a comment on my behalf over at La Dolce Vita!