Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pictures

I'm in a better mood this morning :-) I didn't want to get too far behind on pictures so I finished these this morning!



Last Sunday, for the first time in a very long time, we got to spend time with some of Mike's family! We met up with Mike's sister Connie and her husband Eugene and his brother Jim and Jim's wife Tammie and their granddaughter Lanie. We all had such a GREAT time! Thank you Jim & Tammie for setting everything up (and paying), we have to do this again SOON!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts! I forget, where do you do your layouts?

Mandy said...

I used to enjoy scrapbooking but haven't made time for it in a long time. My toddler is into everything and I don't have enough space to spread out. Oh well....

You have a beautiful family! Thanks for visiting my blog via SITS - I'm returning the gesture.