Friday, August 28, 2009

Focus Friday

Last weeks goals...

1.) Continue work on pricing/organizing for the garage sale. DONE! Well at least the continue part...there's a lot to still do!
2.) Exercise at least three days next week. Today will be the third day that I'm walking!
3.) Complete one craft project. Done! I made a pretend apple pie for the playroom kitchen. Here's how it turned out...

Here's how I did it...
http://mylindascraftsblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/apple-pie.html

4.) Order Mike's b-day present. DONE! I almost forgot about this one but took the time to look back at my post and did it right then. Still need to find something else to go with it but a great start!

This weeks goals...

1.) Finish pricing/organizing for the garage sale and have the sale on Friday & Sat.
2.) Write the sale ad for the paper and get it up there on Monday.
3.) Exercise at least 3 days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pie!

Debbie said...

Good for you! I just love checking things off my to-do list.

Dori said...

Congrats on your list :-) Dropping by from SITS!

Mrs. Match said...

What a great idea, focused Friday. I love making lists, and I love it even more when I can check items off of them!